Before You Order Online
Online Orders are for WALK-IN PICKUP ONLY!
Jarosch Bakery does not ship products.
Please review our Walk-in Social Distancing Procedure at the bottom of this page for more info on how we're working to keep our staff and customers safe during the Pandemic.
ONLINE STORE INFO
Online Order Pickup Hours
Tuesday - Saturday
8:00am - 4:30pm
Sunday ~ Closed
**PLEASE NOTE: JAROSCH BAKERY IS
OPEN ON MONDAYS from 6:30am-6:00pm!
If you would like to place an order for pickup on a Monday, please call the bakery: 847-437-1234
Custom Orders such as decorated cakes, cookies, cupcakes, etc must be placed via phone or in person.
If you don't find the product you're looking for, give us a call!
- Does Jarosch Bakery ship? No, we no longer ship our products.
- What if I need to cancel my order or make changes? Please call the bakery at 847-437-1234 and our staff will assist you with your order.
- Can I place a same day order online? No. Unfortunately our online store is for preorders only - you'll need to pickup items the next day at the earliest. If you would like to place a same day order, please call the bakery.
- How far in advance can I preorder? Technically you can order weeks - even months - in advance! However, please keep in mind that we change seasonal items out monthly so certain products won't be available. Check product descriptions for availability restrictions.
- If I don't arrive at my designated pickup time, will you discard my order? No. With the exception of holidays, we will hold onto your order until at least the next day, as well as send a reminder call if you're late picking up.
- What if I want to pick up an order at an earlier time than your online store allows? Please call the bakery and place any orders with pickup times BEFORE 10:00am.
- I have a custom request, how do I order? All custom orders must be placed over the phone or in person with a staff member.
- What if I want an order for Monday? While we don't accept online orders for Monday, our bakery is open on Mondays from 6:30am-6:00pm! Give us a call to place a Monday order or stop in the bakery.
- What do I do when I get to your bakery to pickup my order? Follow our Social Distancing Guidelines below. Generally, you'll enter our store, take a number, stand on a designated 'X' and once your number is called our staff member will get your order.
- Can I still shop when I come to pickup my order? Of course! The staff member assisting you will not only get your order, but will also pack any additional items you'd like, and then you'll be rung up for those extra items at the register.
- What if I want my ordered delivered? Jarosch Bakery does deliver throughout the Chicagoland area and we ask that those orders be placed via phone with a staff member. For more info about Delivery, visit our Hours & Delivery page.