Due to concerns about Coronavirus and the safety of our customers and staff, in-store wedding and tiered cake consultations have been suspended until further notice.
For those wanting to pre-plan their next major event, we are happy to offer the following options for ordering your wedding or tiered cake:
- Customers can make a Phone Appointment with one of our expert consultants to discuss designs, sizing, flavors, and more.
- Customers can still Email photos of cake designs with questions, but we do recommend the order process be done over the phone to work out all of the fine details these cakes entail.
- Please allow more Lead Time for ordering your cake as the ordering process over email and phone can take longer.
- We will provide a Complimentary Cake Sample that can be picked up at our store.
Scheduling Your Cake Consultation
Sweeten the wedding planning process with a Cake Consultation at Jarosch Bakery. Whether you’ve found the perfect cake design or you’d like to learn more about your options, our bakers and designers are happy to bake the wedding cake of your dreams!
Scheduling An Appointment
We strongly recommend that you make an appointment at least four to six months prior to your wedding day, though exceptions can be made so please call us to check availability. During your one-on-one consultation, our experienced consultant will discuss cake flavors and design ideas, and you'll have the opportunity to enjoy a custom cake sample.
Appointments are available during the following times:
- Tuesday: 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Thursday, & Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Please note that we do not accept appointments during our busy holiday season and special time exceptions are made on a case-by-case basis.
Ordering Your Cake Sample
Cake Samples are available only to those with scheduled tiered cake appointments and there is a $5.00 cake sample charge. This charge must be prepaid at the time you order your sample. You do not need to order a tasting sample for your appointment but it is highly recommended.
For the 7" Cake Sample, You'll Choose:
- 3 Cake Flavors
- 2 Filling Flavors
The 7" Cake is iced in our classic buttercream so you’ll taste that as well. You may choose to eat the sample during your visit and take the leftovers home, or you can wait to enjoy the sample later with friends & family. Our wedding cake flavor options include traditional favorites and unique selections.
The sample looks like this:
Whether you’re trying something new or finding it difficult to select the perfect cake and filling, we encourage you to participate in a cake tasting during your appointment at Jarosch. Trying several options will allow you to confidently decide on flavors you and your guests will love.