In regards to the IL Stay - At - Home Order beginning Saturday, March 21st
We respect the serious nature of the COVID-19 virus containment and all actions our state and government are doing to slow the spread of the virus. We understand the tough decisions they are making on our behalf.
We’ve reviewed the Governor’s Executive Order 2020-10, and are happy to report that the bakery falls under the definition of “essential businesses and services” which may remain open during this time.
We will REMAIN OPEN and are here for you; however the only way we can stay open is if we all stay healthy!!!
Therefore, we are asking our customers to help us by:
- Maintain Social Distancing - We will only let 10 customers in our store at a time. Wear appropriate clothing because we may ask you to wait outside while you wait your turn.
- Limit your shopping visit to one person per household.
- Call ahead, Pre-order, Pre-Pay, and use our Curbside Service.
- Delivery is available. Please call to inquire.
- Grubhub service is coming soon. Keep checking our Website for updates.
Beginning Monday, 3/23/20, our
New Temporary Store hours will be
6:30 am - 4:00 pm Monday thru Saturday.
Be smart. Limit the number of people you see and the places you go. Our son turns 21 this coming Sunday, 3/22. We were going to celebrate with our immediate family of 10. Since this decree, we’ve changed our minds. They are not coming over - and the 21-yr-old can’t go to a bar! We need to do everything possible to stay healthy and available for our employees and customers. We will celebrate later.
God Bless you and your families!
Ken & Kathy Jarosch